Flooring plays a major role in the interior design aspect of a building. It is the most used part of any home or factory and requires careful choice. Thus it requires the right blend of beauty, personality, and practicality to meet all the customer’s demands. While flooring for residences borders on aesthetics, flooring for industries borders on functionality and wear resistance. But it is general fact that decent and cost effective flooring is the need of every one.
Hence taking a bit of extra time when choosing will ensure that the right choice has been made for the years to come. The flooring of a building helps to create a first impression and it reveals a person’s taste and class. With proper interior design, even a little hut can be made to look like a palace.
An epoxy flooring surface is made up of multiple layers of epoxy that is applied to the floor to a depth of at least two millimetres. The difference between an epoxy floor and an epoxy floor coating lies in the depth of the epoxy. An epoxy floor must be at least two millimetres thick while any epoxy floor that is less than two millimetres in thickness referred to as an epoxy floor coating.
Some of the main advantages of epoxy flooring over traditional flooring solutions are
• Professional appearance.
• Easy to clean, wax and maintain.
• Durable and impact resistant and hence suitable for harsh environments like garages and industries.
• Resistant to chemicals.
• It offers a seamless and impervious membrane and thus bacteria and dirt cannot penetrate or settle on the floor. Thus it is a very good option for hospitals.
• A decorative effect can be obtained by adding various pigments or coloured quartz.
• Cost effective option with short payback time.
• Anti-skid flooring can be obtained by addition of quartz.
Choosing a good epoxy solution company is important since the job requires professional skill and experience. Even though epoxy resins can bed in easily over any surface, proper preparation is important to ensure a long life.
Usually such companies offer epoxy paints, resins and other acid resistant flooring solutions as well. They also offer a wide range of services like flooring for houses, residential buildings, industrial plants, commercial buildings, educational institutions, and offices. Thus every part of the flooring spectrum is covered like normal flooring, medium flooring and heavy duty flooring is covered by them. They also provide complete solutions in other areas like
• Zebra Crossing
• Permanent Aisle Marking
• Polyurethane wall coating
• Normal, Medium, and Heavy duty flooring for Industries
• Solvent less Floor Coating